Who is the Data Controller of your data?
Identity: IZAR CUTTING TOOLS S.A.L.
Tax Id. No. A48932826
Mailing Address Parque Empresarial Boroa 2b2, 48340 Amorebieta
Tel.: 94 630 02 41
Fax: 94 630 02 36
Please feel free to contact our Data Controller: firstname.lastname@example.org
The owner of this website is IZAR CUTTING TOOLS S.A. holder of Tax ID No. A48932826 and registered offices at Parque Empresarial Boroa 2b2, 48340 Amorebieta, entered into the Commercial Registry in Volume 3582, Folio 17 Sheet BI-20107 of Book 0. The contact e-mail address of the company is: email@example.com
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Your information will be processed as follows, depending on your relationship with our company:
If you request information through the website
- Information about our products
- Administrative Management
- Accounting Management
If you visit our facilities, we hereby inform you of the presence of video cameras installed for the safety and control of our facilities
We never draw up a "commercial profile" using the information provided.
How long do we keep your data?
The personal data that are provided are safeguarded for as long as the commercial relationship endures, provided that the party of interest does not request suppression of said data within 5 years after the last confirmation of their data.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The legal basis for processing your data is the commercial relationship (according to the terms and conditions that appear in the copy of the contract signed at the commencement of the commercial relationship), which states the purpose of the same and your explicit consent.
The foreseeable offer of products and services is based on the consent requested in response to the e-mail sent requesting information.
Who will be informed of your data?
The data will only be communicated to the company staff in the Administration and Marketing Departments, the interested party and its legal representative
IZAR CUTTING TOOLS S.A.L. contracts its virtual infrastructure through Sarenet, in the form of a “hosting, domain” model; for further information, please go to the following section https://www.sarenet.es/
IZAR CUTTING TOOLS S.A.L. contracts its virtual infrastructure through Sarenet, in the form of a "cloud computation" model and under the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement. - Information available at: https://www.sarenet.es/
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- All persons have the right to receive confirmation as to whether IZAR CUTTING TOOLS S.A.L. is processing their personal data.
- All persons interested have the right to access their personal data, to request correction of inexact data or request suppression when the data are no longer needed for the purposes they were collected for, among other reasons.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request restrictions to processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them to act on or defend ourselves from claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons associated with their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose processing of their data. IZAR CUTTING TOOLS S.A.L. will cease to process the data, except for imperative legal reasons or to act on or defend itself from possible claims.
To exercise these rights, please contact LOPD@izartool.com
How did we obtain your data?
The personal data processed by IZAR CUTTING TOOLS S.A.L. are provided directly by the user or the user's legal representative
The categories of the processed data are as follows:
- Identification data
- Postal or electronic mail addresses
- Commercial information
- Economic data